Hi, my name is Lily. I'm 2 and a half years old, and I'm hungry.

My daddy worked for Mr. David and Mr. Brian at Blue Spark IT Advantage, Inc making really neat websites, but Mr. David and Mr. Brian won't give my daddy his paychecks. Now I'm hungry and my bottom is wet because mommy and daddy can't go to the store to get me some dry pullups. Daddy told Mr. David that my belly hurt and my bottom was wet but Mr. David still won't give my daddy his paychecks.

Mr. David gave our landlord a check for $1500 to help us move from Montana all the way to North Dakota, but the bank said that the check Mr. David and Mr. Brian gave him wasn't any good. Now our landlord is angry at Mr. David , Mr. Brian and my daddy. Mr. David promised my daddy and mommy we would get lots of money and have a nice life, but we don't. Before my daddy talked to Mr. David we had a big house and I had lots of toys, now daddy says we might not have a place to live soon. I'm not sure what that means, but it makes daddy and mommy cry a lot. Daddy said that Mr. David gave him a check that the bank didn't like once too.

My daddy keeps asking Mr. David and Mr. Brian for his paychecks but they keep not talking to him. I get in trouble if I don't talk to mommy and daddy when they ask me too. Mr. David should get in trouble too.

My daddy said that the car people are going to take our car away soon if he doesn't get his paycheck from Mr. David and that if they take his car away that he will have trouble getting to work when he gets a new job and that his boss there would be mad at him for that

Since Mr. David and Mr. Brian won't give my daddy his paychecks, mommy and daddy cry a lot, and that makes me very sad so I cry too. Mommy and daddy argue now too and that makes me cry too. I love my mommy and daddy and don't want them to fight. Fighting isn't nice.

Please tell Mr. David and Mr. Brian to give my daddy his paychecks; I'm hungry and my bottom is wet, and my kitty cat is hungry, and my mommy and daddy are crying

Blue Spark IT Advantage, Inc.

348 N 35th St.

Bismarck, ND 58501

David Stavig, President 701-527-5612

Brian Beckers, CEO 701-391-1595

Had an Experience with Blue Spark IT Advantage?

Comments

If people would do a little google research, you will see this is a common theme with David. He often does not pay with money, unfortunately he couldn't be given more time. ND State Court records.

For the only real informed people.Beware of the small minds of these types of employees.

Look also to their pasts of not much to be proud of and see the damage that can be done when the power of the internet is used to destroy that which they could never hope to acquire. Such trash talking and making more than enough feel sorry for their complete losses of life and hatred of corporations that takes no blame for asking to make a profit. But then again....employees such as these know the true feeling of failing already. Thanks for taking more down in your wake of failure.

You will no doubt feel proud. Remember your words. Maybe the next employer will know more about trust. Maybe that is how you ended up in Bismarck to begin with......But like us...you failed all also....mediocre work.

And now who should be the bad guy you spoke of?Many bad guys in your life we found....many.

#120603

To Get Real: The $1500 check bounced.He hasn't been paid.

He did work for Bluespark. It's their problem.

Whether Charles met your standard of fatherhood is irrelevant.Bluespark bears the burden of resolution.

Blue Spark - Previously know as Beckers Business Services also owes me money for work.

Wow, an employer does not pay his employees, YES plural there are AT LEAST FOUR EMPLOYEES that this employer didn't pay, know the story! ( there is another link from a seperate employee below) and the employee is questioned. I am sure the response was from the a$$ hole who screwed all the employees and is just trying to make this guy look bad to cover his own pathetic A$$.

The original post was written by my husband, Charles Rowland. I would like

to inform everyone that the story was a small exaggeration of our situation.

But it is the situation we will be in in a few weeks without any paychecks

coming in. We are not going hungry (thanks to a family that does not know

us) and Lily does have clean diapers. We are not yet facing eviction, as

our landlord is trying his best to be understanding. I have become employed

as a cashier at a grocery store. I do not start until the end of the week

though, and do not know when I will get my first paycheck.

We did in fact plan our move as best we could. This "opportunity" that was

provided to my husband by David Stavig of Blue Spark IT Advantage, Inc. came

up right before Christmas, when we had spent our extra money on christmas

presents for our families and our daughter. No, we did not have the extra

money to pay for the first month of rent or the security deposit at that

time, but we knew we would have money coming in shortly after moving. And

it did, but it was not money from Blue Spark or David Stavig. We brought

food and diapers as we have moved several times and are not bad parents nor

are we idiots. David Stavig agreed to pay the $1500 to help us move to

Bismarck as he wanted Charles to be working from the office as soon as...

possible, not from our current home in Glendive.

So we agreed to move quickly. We happened to find a house that would suit

our needs. It was not out of our price range in rent, as we had spent

countless hours calculating our bills and the pay rate that David Stavig

told my husband he would be paid. Things seemed to be going well at first.

charles first paycheck came due and there were many excuses from David as to

why it was going to be late. It was understandable to us that the business

was having some cash flow issues due to lack of production since the last

developer had left. After about a week, David did give him $200. And a few

days later, when it was time for his next paycheck, David did give him

$1000. We thought everything would be fine from this point on, as Charles

was developing sites, that the cash flow problems would have been solved.

Next paycheck comes due, and Charles again has to beg and nag and pester

just to get his paycheck, which he gets late. It later turns out that that

paycheck was written on insufficient funds from Blue Spark. David did go

out and get cash for it and give it to Charles that day or the next, but he

did not apologize for the error. Since then (2/5/2010) Charles has not

received another paycheck from Blue Spark even though he continued to work

there. As of today, 2/25/10, he is owed two paychecks from David Stavig and

has not received them.

I did not procue employment before we moved as it was impossible for me to

come up and do interviews in the middle of January, as I worked in a tax

office as the Payroll Administrator and January was my busiest month. We

decided that with the wage rate he was to receive, that we would be okay

with this situation and that I could begin looking for work as soon as we

moved here. And I did. Our plan was for Charles to work full time at Blue

Spark and then I would be able to work part-time as I am also a full-time

student going to school to get a degree in Accounting. I also have my own

art/photography business that I am trying to get rolling (which I have been

working on since August of last year at great length, but really since about

2005, well before David Stavig ever came into our lives). To say the least,

between our family, school, my business and working part-time, I would have

been one busy lady. Now I am taking care of my family, in school full time,

starting to work full time and trying to run my business (which is starting

to ***!)

So here we are today. No paycheck since February 5th. All of our backup

money has run out. Yet David Stavig feels he has done nothing wrong. He

did NOT inform my husband that he may not get paid due to "cash flow"

problems. Had he done that, we would never have taken this opportunity that

we thought would be great for both of us and our family as a whole. Now we

are behind on our bills. We worked very hard to keep our bills up to date

and paid on time. What we had spent years working on, is now starting to

fall apart. Hopefully, we can both find sound employment that will enable

us to stay in the house we are in and stay in Bismarck, as we do still feel

that it is a better place for us to live, as a family and as career artists.

We have taken responsibility for our actions in this situation. We are

doing our best to get our lives back on track. We are only asking that

David Stavig of Blue Spark IT Advantage, Inc. pay his employees the wages

they have earned and take responsibility for HIS own actions.

Waa Waa Waa Waa. Sounds like daddy likes to hide behind his little girl, Lilly. Can't he speak for himself? If mommy and daddy had a big house and Lilly had lots of toys in Montana why did you move?

Don't all employers promise money and a nice life as long as you WORK for it, as long as you show up for work and is steadfast? Maybe you didn't work for it, maybe your attitude and production was below par, maybe it’s not your employer's duty to front you money for your move. Then when you move out to North Dakota and it’s not what you thought it would be like, it turns out to be your employers fault.

Try being a man and take blame where it deserves to fall. Try being a father and quit hiding behind your daughter. Do you think you should have had your "ducks" in a row before moving? Have money in the bank? Bring food and diapers for your family with you when you moved? Does mommy have a job? Sounds like maybe Lilly should get a job.

How does all or any of this become Bluespark's fault or responsibility? You are suppose to be the man of the family, the husband and the father. Be responsible and stop blaming everyone else for your woes and problems.

:cry